Carousel functionality not working

May 2, 2012 at 5:48 PM

This is really exciting to use, but I cannot get it working.  I am using your Carousel template and have added 4 items.  They appear in the webpart with their titles and links, but that is it.  I do not see the arrows (yes it is checkmarked) and the javascript and stylesheet is like it is not being recognized.  I hard-coded the arrow URL's to make sure that was not the issue.  I tested those hard-coded URL's and can locate those images so I know it cannot be the path.  I checked the source code to look up the jquery files and confirmed that my site could get to their paths.  Do you have any idea why this won't work?

Coordinator
May 3, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Hi michelleg

i released the latest version to hastely i have found and resolved the problem. i am just about to upload the fix it , redeploy and you should see the arrows :)

Kind Regards

May 3, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I downloaded this latest version and can see the arrows just fine and the jquery is working as well.  Thanks so much.

Coordinator
May 4, 2012 at 7:07 AM

Good to hear :)

May 8, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Hi Michelle,

Can you please let me know how did you configure this webpart ? I used the Carousel template to create picture library, added some images and specified this in the webpart configurations. But not seeing anything on the webpart except the Arrows.

Thanks,

Arun.